Responsible Care® Partnership
Vision Statement / Responsible Care® Commitment Policy (EHSS)
GLS Transport Inc. (GLS) will be a leading supplier of transportation services to the chemical and fuel industries by making our customers more successful. We will be a resource and partner to our customers by helping them make better products and service, more cost effectively. At GLS, Environment, Health, Safety and Security is a Core Value. We are committed to the five Responsible Care® Elements:
- Policy and Leadership
- Implementation, Operations and Accountability
- Performance Measurement, Corrective and Preventative Action
- Management Review
By committing to operate safely and taking personal responsibility for our health, we can reduce risk and better serve our customers and our families. This commitment extends to the environment and how we conduct our business to promote personal and organizational responsibility. We will provide a healthy workplace, committed to continual Responsible Care® improvement supported by operating procedures and training that safeguard our stakeholders, our employees, contractors and the general public.
- GLS Transport Inc. holds as core values that we have integrity in all relationships, that each individual's job is the most important job and that we are responsible for maintaining a healthy, safe, secure environment.
- We will train our people as it relates to our services offered and constantly strive to improve our quality process. All managers and supervisors will create a climate of health and safety awareness, and enforce safety rules.
- We at GLS Transport Inc. are committed to providing our customers with safe premium service, through well-trained people and properly maintained equipment.
- We will understand our customer's requirements and expectations.
- We will provide mutually agreed upon service at a fair competitive rate.
- We will comply with all company guidelines, Responsible Care® guiding principals, governmental laws, regulations, ordinances, licenses and permits pertaining to our operations.
- We will promote openness with all of our stakeholders.